Need more Energy?
Click Eniva Vibe or ZeoPure Natural Energy Supplements
Who doesn't need more energy these days. I don't care how old you are, we all could use more energy to help us get through those rough work days! But why can't we have healthy energy drinks that not only provide us with that energy we need throughout the day, but give our bodies a great benefit as well.
All of the popular energy drinks out there, have different variations of caffeine, and most of these drinks are not considered healthy for the human body. Most of these energy drinks should be watched carefully because of the ingredients and how powerful they can be. Just because they are powerful, does not always mean good. Most Energy drinks stimulate and trigger reactions towards us that can help boost our blood pressure and heart rate, which again isnt always the best thing for us. These can often prevent sleep if taken at the wrong time, dehydrate your body, and that just is not what we intended to do with our energy drinks we purchase. Often times, the main reason why people turn to energy drinks for their solution, is for school or work outs or on the job tiredness. You should not use energy drinks while exercising as the combination of all the stimulants and other ingredients in energy drinks can result in a loss of fluid from sweating and cause dehydration. That is why I was on a quest for a healthy energy drink, one that provided me with the energy I'm seeking for, but at the same time benefited my body and rewarded it the right way.
Healthy Energy Drinks
As I explained before, we could all use that extra energy through out the course of the day, especially in those afternoon stages after we have just eat and our food is digested. The main and obvious benefit of energy drinks is the energy. Not hard, we all know that, but common energy drinks such as Monster, RedBull, and Amp are not meant to be healthy.
Energy Drinks Ingredients
Has anyone ever really looked into what actually goes into Energy Drinks? And the question is really though, do we care what we are putting into our bodies and what ingredients energy drinks actually hold.
Alot of people drink beer, alcohol, and do alot of other harmful things to our bodies, so who is to say that we do care what energy drinks really do for our bodies. Anyone who is half way intelligent would look into what they are consuming and actually getting from the energy drinks.
Here are a list of the most common ingredients found in Energy Drinks.
1) Caffeine - It is probably the most common ingredient in energy drinks, as it acts as a big stimulant for people, which as well know is in the pop products we buy such as pepsi, mountain dew, and other things such as coffee, but the key is that the caffeine is much higher quantity in energy drinks. From what I have looked at, most energy drinks contain around 100-200 mg of caffeine in them. This is why alot of people feel the side effects of energy drinks is because the loaded amount of caffeine in energy drinks such as redbull, monster, and rockstar. This is something that most of us if we thought about it wouldnt recommend for our everyday energy drink and source.
2) Taurine - I first learned about this in my previous company as it was the active ingredient in the product that was called OHM for energy drinks. Taurine is something that is naturally produced by the body, as it is supposed to help energy levels throughout the body. And usually your body makes enough of this so that you dont need to add extra to your body. And one of the things that they always talked about with taurine in energy drinks is that it could possibly help with stress levels as well. Again, something that isnt always the best for us on a day to day basis.
3) Guarana - It is derived from South America in plants and is supposed to be used for awareness and energy levels. It can be compared to caffeine but has a few different variations and stimulants.
4) B Vitamins - Well finally a word that seems to be good, vitamins. We all know the importance of vitamins and minerals because its what is supposed to be healthy for us. B Vitamins are supposed to wake up our bodies and kickstart them, and thats why energy drinks put these type of vitamins in them.
5) Ginseng - With the emergence of this supplement, its supposed to be a herb that is known to increase energy levels, and alleviate stress as well. Ginseng is created naturally by the body as well, but again the levels of supplementation and energy drinks dont match up well when you drink energy drinks on a regular basis.
6) Ginkgo Biloba - Along with ginseng, this is another emerging herb. It is supposed to help your memory, concentration, and blood circulation. This also is made for the regulating of stress levels.
7) L-Carnitine - Is naturally produced by your body and is supposed to help with your metabolism and energy levels. It is created by your liver and kidneys, but because it speeds up your metabolism it can often increase energy levels and thats the main reason why energy drinks hold this ingredient. It is supposed to give you endurance as well. The bad thing about this is that some people use this ingredient for support of their heart, so to much of this can speed up the heart and thats why you shouldnt take energy drinks to often.
8) Sugars - We all know about sugars. They are the bodys main fuel as we always hear dont go eating to much junk food as they are full of sugars. And thats why you get very hyper or active when consuming alot of sugars and energy drinks are loaded with them.
9) Antioxidants - These are actually a very good thing for your body, killing the free radicals in your body and recovering from the damage they can sometimes leave. Most vitamins contain some kind of antioxidants, but their are alot better ways of getting antioxidants than what energy drinks give you in the form of.
Best Natural Energy Drinks